Effective Date: August 1, 2019
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) form a legal contract governing the relationship between visitors and users (“You/Your/Yourself,” as applicable) of www.SBDplay.com (the “Site”) and the services provided through the Site (the “Services”) by the proprietor of the Site, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Panama (“We/Us/Our” or the “Site Provider”).
This Website is not available to residents of the Republic of Panama and use of this Website from the Republic of Panama is strictly prohibited.
If You are using the Site on behalf of a company or organization (a “Subscribing Company”) then You warrant that You: (i) are an authorized representative or agent of that Subscribing Company capable of binding that Subscribing Company to these Terms and (ii) agree to the Terms on behalf of the Subscribing Company.
1. Amendment to the Terms
We may amend the Terms from time to time. Before amendments take effect, notice of such amendments will be posted prominently on the Site for at least thirty (30) days. By continuing to use the Site and/or Services after such amendments come into force, You agree to the amended Terms. If You do not agree to the amended Terms, You must stop using the Site immediately.
2. Services and Disclaimer
The Site provides information on sports betting sites and betting, in general (the “Information”). The Information may include reviews of betting sites, odds, and ostensible advice. The Information is for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied upon when placing wagers on anything.
By visiting the Site, You confirm You will not rely on the Information to place any wagers on the outcome of any sporting event. You also acknowledge that, by wagering on the outcome of an event outside Your direct control, such as a sporting event, You may be breaking laws in Your jurisdiction. You also acknowledge that, by wagering, You stand to lose some or all of the monies wagered. You agree that We, as well as Our directors, offices, employees, contractors, affiliated companies, or suppliers, shall not be liable in any way for any losses incurred by You as a result of wagering on any event.
3. Games, Contests, and Promotions
From time to time, We may operate games, contests, or promotions on or through our Site (such games, contests, or promotions, the “Activities” and each an “Activity”). Your participation in any Activity will be subject to and governed by the applicable Activity rules we will post on our Site (the “Rules”) and any other rules and regulations applicable to such Activity. You must read and accept the Rules before any participation in any Activity.
All Rules we post on our Site are incorporated into and form part of these Terms. If the Rules conflict with any of these Terms, the Rules will govern to the extent of the conflict.
Site Provider reserves the right to block any persons access to the Activities for any reason in the Site Provider’s sole and arbitrary discretion.
Participation in an Activity may require registration of an account on our Site.
4. Account Registration
- Account Registration. To use certain areas of this Site and to participate in certain Activities, you must first complete the registration process to create an account (“Account“) and select and register a unique user name and password (collectively, “Credentials“). Your Account and Credentials are specific to you and may not be shared with or transferred to any other person. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Credentials and you will be held responsible for any harm caused by disclosing or resulting from any unauthorized use of your Credentials. You will not permit any other person to use your Account or Credentials, and you will immediately notify Site Provider if you know or suspect that your Account or Credentials have been used by any other person.
- Registration Data. During the registration process, you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data“). You will also maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or complete, or Site Provider has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or complete, Site Provider has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof) by you.
- Responsibility for Account. Site Provider may act upon any communication that is given through your Account or by using your Credentials. Site Provider is not required to verify the actual identity or authority of a person using your Account or Credentials, but Site Provider may in its discretion at any time require verification of the identity of a person seeking to access your Account and may deny access to and use of your Account if Site Provider is not satisfied with the verification. If Site Provider, in its discretion, considers your Account or Credentials to be unsecure or to have been used inappropriately, then Site Provider may immediately cancel the Account or Credentials without any notice to you. You may be required to change your Credentials from time to time.
5. Obligations of Visitors
By visiting the Site or using the Services, You agree not to:
- use the Site or Services or materials provided on the Site in connection with a commercial purpose;
- copy, modify, re-publish or otherwise infringe on the intellectual property rights associated with any materials or Services provided on the Site;
- participate in a class action or trial by jury against Us in any jurisdiction;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site, including by taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site infrastructure;
- disclose any data about the Site to third parties;
- harvest or collect any data or information about the Site or use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- to use bots or automated tools on the Site (for example, you are prohibited from automating participation in an Activity);
- create or register more than one Account;
- upload harmful or malicious files to the Site, including but not limited to viruses, spyware, worms, and malware;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Site;
- take any action that would damage, harm, or diminish Our reputation or public image;
- use the Site from within the Republic of Panama
- upload any content to the Site that
(i) could be construed as unlawful, threatening, harmful, abusive, tortious, defamatory, hateful, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable,
(ii) is designed to interfere with the Site or any Services,
(iii) could infect the Site with a virus or other programs designed to limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or
(iv) could give rise to legal liability or violate an applicable law.
You further agree to read Our Responsible Gambling Policy, located here, and avail Yourself of the help offered in that policy if You believe You have a gambling problem.
6. Third-Party Content
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, services, products, or content (“Third-Party Content”). We do not own, control or license any such Third-Party Content and We make no endorsements, representations, guarantees, or warranties related thereto. If You click on any link posted on the Site, You do so at Your own risk and agree that We shall not be liable for any harm or loss You may suffer as a result.
7. Third-Party Gambling Sites
The Site may reference, contain advertising for, or provide links (“Third-Party Links”) to third-party websites which provide online betting services (“Gambling Sites”). These Third-Party Links are only directed at and intended for residents of jurisdictions where the use of the advertised services is lawful. By accessing such Gambling Sites through the Site, you hereby agree and acknowledge as follows:
- You have ensured that Your access of the Gambling Sites is lawful in Your jurisdiction;
- You are not a resident of the Republic of Panama;
- You have agreed to comply with any requirements imposed by the Gambling Sites for their use; and
- You will not use the Information (as defined in section 2 of these Terms) to place wagers on the outcomes of any events.
The Site is intended only for individuals who are residents of the United States of America, who are at least 18 years of age and who are of the age of majority in their jurisdictions. By using the Site, You warrant that You are a resident of the United States of America, that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are the age of majority in Your jurisdiction. If You are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in Your jurisdiction and/or if You are not a Resident of the United States of America, You agree to stop using the Site immediately.
- You are old enough to legally use the services of the Gambling Sites;
In accessing the Site and using the Services, You agree that You will indemnify and hold Us (and Our affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents, and employees) harmless from all claims, including without limitation legal costs and lawyers’ fees, made by any third-party in connection with Your conduct on the Site, Your violation of these Terms, or Your violation of any rights.
Without limiting the foregoing, by accessing any Gambling Sites advertised on the Site, You confirm that (i) You understand that You may lose all the money wagered at the Gambling Sites, and (ii) Your losses at the Gambling Sites are Your sole responsibility and You will not hold the Us responsible for such losses.
10. No Representations or Warranties
Your use of the Site and/or the Services is at Your own risk. We make no representations or warranties about any of the Information, including the accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of the Information. You agree that We shall not be liable for any use of the Information by You.
We, for Ourselves and Our licensors, make no representations nor warranties, either express, implied, or statutory, related to suitability, quality or accuracy of any material on the Site. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the Site, Services, and any materials or information on the Site (collectively the “Site Materials”) is provided to you on an “as is,” “as available” and “where-is” basis with no warranties, either express, implied or statutory. Without limiting the foregoing, We provide no warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights with respect to the Site Materials. We do not provide any warranties against viruses, spyware or malware that may be installed on Your computer as a direct or indirect result of Your use of the Site.
11. Limitation of Liability
You agree and acknowledge that the Site Provider is not liable for any loss, either direct, indirect, or consequential suffered by You (including without limitation monetary loss, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of or limitation on use, loss of data or other intangible loss) arising from or related to your use of the Site, Services, Activities, or Site Materials, including (without limitation):
(i) the use of or the inability to use the Site or Services,
(ii) Your displaying, copying, or downloading any materials, third-party content or submissions to or from the Site,
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of Your data transmissions
(iv) theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or unlawful use of your personal information,
(v) statements by any third-party or the conduct of any third-party using the Site or Services.
You agree that, by visiting the Site, You shall not commence or join any lawsuit or legal proceedings against Us (including Our officers, directors, employees, consultants and affiliated companies) in connection with Your activity on the Site.
12. Content Ownership
We own the copyright to all material on the Site unless otherwise stated. You shall not:
(i) reproduce, duplicate, or copy any materials on the Site; nor
(ii) make use of the same for any commercial purpose.
Some materials on the Site (including company names, logos, icons, and graphics) may be owned by third-parties. Such are only presented in a manner intended to benefit the owner. We intend no infringement of the owners’ ownership rights.
13. Copyright Infringement
We intend to respect everyone’s intellectual property rights and will expeditiously respond to reports of copyright infringement on the Site. If You find anything on the Site that You believe infringes Your copyright or the copyright of an entity You represent, report the alleged infringement using a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice. Pursuant thereto, please provide Our copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”) with the following:
- identification of the work whose copyright has allegedly been infringed;
- the URL of the allegedly copyright-infringing content;
- a description of where to find the allegedly copyright-infringing content;
- Your contact information including name, address, email, and telephone;
- a signature (either physical or digital) of the true copyright holder or their representative;
- a statement that You have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly copyright-infringing material has not been authorized by the owner; and
- a statement that the information in the DMCA notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Our Copyright Agent may be reached:
By e-mail: email@example.com
Be aware that a person who misrepresents that material or activity is infringing on copyright may be liable for damages.
14. Applicable Law
The Terms and Your use of the Site and Services are governed by the laws of the Republic of Panama, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Panama for the resolution of any and all disputes related in any way to the Site or the Terms.
If any provision of the Terms, or its application, is invalid, the remainder of the Terms will not be affected.
16. Entire Agreement
No other representations, warranties, covenants, or conditions are to be implied into the Terms.
17. Supplemental Contracts
Your use of and access to the Site is subject to any other written and duly executed contracts you may have with Us.
If We waive any violation of the Terms, that waiver shall not function as a waiver of any subsequent violation. No waiver shall be inferred from or implied by anything done or omitted by Us, save only an express waiver in writing.
Sections 4 to 16 of the Terms shall survive any termination of the Terms.